Sadly I don't get FEARnet in my podunk town of Nashua New Hampshire, but I just got a season pass on iTunes and watched THE ONE ABOUT THE HOOKER. Is that the same one that played on TV this week?
I loved it! I don't even know where to start! Firstly, I can't believe that someone actually made a sitcom like this so mad respect to whoever's idea that was. At first I was like "huh?" but then I totally got it. Your writers should go and fix Big Bang Theory because your writers are way funnier than those hacks. Scenes like Adam Green ripping his own face off and Joe Lynch's head exploding- and the audience was laughing!!!!??? Hysterical! I really liked all of the characters though I hope that there is more from Twisted SIster and GWAR's guy in the other episodes as they weren't in it enough at all. This first episode felt way too short if I have one gripe about it. There wasn't enough of those two guys and I wanted to see more details in the apartment because there was so much to look at but it all happens so quick and the shots were never close enough to show it all. Cory is gorgeous and I hope you make posters of just her and sell them on this website as I am completely in love. Laura is also total hotness but again, the episode I saw wasn't long enough to see enough of her. Do you sell posters of her dead clown baby painting? You should get on that also because I would buy ten of them. And I want an Axl Cat doll so please sell that, too. It could play Guns And Roses songs when you press it or something. The actors you got were really good. The guys playing Adam and Joe remind me of Tom Hanks and the othetr guy from Blossum Buddys if anyone else has ever even heard of that show- my Mom is a Tom Hanks fanatic and we used to watch that show all of the time. Adam's actor especially is so good and Joe is so funny. I felt really bad for Adam when he said "I love you forever" to Cory and she shot him down. OUCH! Even the audience didn;t laugh at that one so I'm sure I'm not alone. Couple of questions if someone at Fearcom can answer them please...
1. When will you have merchandise or action figures? I want an Axl one like the one on the show and then also smaller regualr figures of the actors.
2. Have you thought about playing this on a different channel so that people can see it? This show would be bigger than 2 and a half men if people could actually see it on tv. I think you should see if one of those channels would also play it.
3. Please tell me that Adam and Cory get back together at some point or else I don't know if I can keep watching. I hate that she shot him down because he's totally right for her and not that doctor guy who is an ASSHOLE. I don't care if you sppoil it for me, Ijust need to know or else Im going to wind up hating this show if they don't get back together.
4. What is GWAR guy (Oderos) like in real life?
5. What else has Adam (the actor) been in? I think I've seen him in other TV shows but I can't remember what.
6. I had a sixth question but now I forget but let's start here and see if you even answer me.
I laughed my ass off though and I will watch next week and the week after that for sure. Oh that's right- is it true that there is only six episodes?? Why would you do only six? I've never heard of that and it's a total rip off if you only do that many because it's like getting someone addicted to drugs and then taking the drugs away. (Sort of- you know what I mean.)