Member Blog Post
- Go to IMDb and find a quote/snippet of dialogue from each movie.
- Post them here for everyone to guess and I'll post when people get the answer right.
- I'll strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
- NO CHEATING!! NO GOOGLING/ IMDb search or other search functions.
1. "Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone."
2. "I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the *devil's* eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... *evil*"
3. "In the lake, the one... the one who attacked me... the one who pulled me underneath the water."
4. "Your body's dying. Pay no attention, It happens to us all."
5. "Whatever you do, don't fall asleep!"
6. "Okay, just to be clear here, our options are: die here, die in the tunnels, or die in the streets. That pretty much it?"
7. "That's much too vulgar a display of power."
9. "Wrists are for girls, I'm slitting my throat."
10." And sit together, now and forever. For it is plain, as anyone can see. We're simply meant to be."
11. "Their heads weren't found severed. Their heads were not found at all."
12. "Whether you like it or not, you're in the middle of a war that has been raging for the better part of a thousand years. A blood feud between vampires and lycans. Werewolves."
13. "Listen, you Malibu middle class Barbie piece of shit, I'm tryin' to work here. Work? You ever work? Yeah, I'll bet you have. Scoopin' ice cream to your shit-heel friends on summer break. Well I ain't talkin' about no goddamn white socks with Mickey Mouse on one side and Donald Duck on the other. I ain't readin' no funny books, mama. Our bodies come and go but this blood... is forever."
14. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore."
15. "The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed."