Telltale Games has created what appears to be a pretty faithful adaptation of Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead in game form , episode 2 of which -- "Starved for Help" -- is now available for download on Xbox 360 as DLC from within the episode 1 menu by way of the Xbox Live Marketplace for 400 Microsoft points. (PlayStation gamers can grab episode 2 in the game's menu via the PlayStation Network this Friday, June 29th.)
Go to Telltale's website to download the second episode of the The Walking Dead. Here's the official details on the game: "The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman's award-winning comic book series. Gain access to the full season [5 episodes] of The Walking Dead by purchasing the Season Pass, your gateway to a dark and emotional season where every decision and action can result in the entire story of the game changing around you. Updates will automatically be downloaded and the in-game menu will act as your gateway to accessing all of the episodes as they are released monthly."
"Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell."
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
- Episode 1 – A New Day
- Episode 2 – Starved for Help
- Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead
- Episode 4 – Around Every Corner
- Episode 5 – No Time Left
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode.
- Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes.
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel's farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore.
- You'll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice.
- There's no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- An Adventure Horror game of 5 monthly episodes. Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead.
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books.
For PC or Mac