Having your car break down is neither fun nor convenient. However, this story definitely ranks up near the top when it comes to inopportune engine troubles. While spending a Friday afternoon at Longleat Safari Park in Wiltshire, UK , a family of three’s vehicle began to badly overheat requiring them to make a tough decision, do they vacate the car or sit and wait for help. Adding complexity to their decision was where they were within the park. The lion enclosure.
Ultimately the park rangers made it to the family just before the car burst into flames. Mother, children and lions were all unharmed.