Scream Factory, the horror arm of Shout! Factrory that regularly puts out fantastic re-releases designed to separate you from your money, is debuting their Summer of Fear “Drive-In” Theater Experience tonight. Here are the details:
- For three Fridays in June, viewers will be treated to a special live online screening of select films at www.summeroffear.com and Scream Factory’s official YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/ScreamFactoryTV).
- Viewers will be able to interact with Scream Factory and fans during the broadcast. On the www.summeroffear.com site, the audience can socialize using #summeroffear on Twitter. On YouTube, they can post their comment on the player page.
- The viewing experience recreates the retro drive-in theater feel (i.e. coming attractions, vintage refreshment ads and so forth) and the webcast will include never-before-seen EXCLUSIVE interstitials from talent associated with the films covering a variety of topics pertaining to the film.
Here is the complete schedule
- Friday, June 6th (7PM PST): Assault on Precinct 13 presented by Director John Carpenter
- Friday, June 13th (7PM PST): Night of the Demons presented by Director Kevin Tenney and actress Amelia Kinkade
- Friday June 20th (7PM PST): Witchboard presented by Director Kevin Tenney.